Hisense K3300 Series TV Reviews


1.

Ridiculous Value

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 10, 2016
I Bought this TV after a lot of research and haven't been disappointed.

My TV is connected direct to my modem so that I can't comment on WIFI setup. The Netflix and YouTube interface is flawless in my opinion which is the main reason I have bought it. They  come with buttons on the remote!  Picture is really a good quality depending on the source, you'll obviously get a better picture with HD channels. 

 

2.

YES! Great picture and value

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 09, 2016
Great smart tv with YouTube and Netflix pre loaded AND
Just press the button on the remote and you are there.
Easy to set up both wifi and Ethernet connection, auto tune free to air.
Purchase happily at good guys save 200 on the price of a LG or Samsug and has a better picture.
Latest
Previous
Next Post »