Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Reviews

1. This is an amazing phone

reviewed star:

5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 01, 2016.
I received this phone two weeks ago. my first Android phone ever! I've played Android with my friends phone but hated it. but it is changed since I started using this phone, it's fast, thin, beautiful and waterproof.

Camera: 

this camera is good but not Superior to my Lumia phone. I have not see any Lag so far, the focusing on Camera is really just good I have to say it's actually better than my DSLR!  which is kinda sad, and the Quality of photos are looking out perfect especially on the PRO Mode which you're able to adjust the ISO, Focus, Tint etc.
Screen:

far better than my LUmia I think, this AMOLED Screen is amazing plus on top of that 2k Quality.So I love it! I recommend you this phone especially if you never own any Galaxy before. OK.


2. I'm Very happy

reviewed star:

5 out of 5reviewed on Oct 20, 2016
I have Upgraded from S5 to S7 edge. Can you see the difference in photo quality straight away? It takes very sharp and nice photos.And  Battery life is very good. I don't really use the edge feature much but the edge screen is really cool - but I have a feeling others are able to see screen more clearly from far away because of the curved edge, Thanks.


3. S7 Edge breathtaking!

reviewed star:

5 out of 5reviewed on Oct 15, 2016
Having the s7 Edge now for a week, the best so far to handle my personal and business needs.
Downloading staff so so easy to transfer then the taking pictures so clear and
Water proof,
Dust proof.
My advice to you is this, if you looking for one one!. 



4. A Excellent phone but needs a proper case

reviewed star:

5 out of 5reviewed on Sep 25, 2016
The samsung S7 Edge is REALLY an excellent phone.
The screen resolution, brightness and accuracy are market leading, JUST AWESOME. It features a excellent camera thats quick to launch, takes great photos. The build quality is a massive improvement from previous sumsung phones and the new feautres are worth the upgrade version.

The S7 Edge is a very fast and efficient phone and has given me more than 6 hours of on screen time which is really excellent. The waterproof feature puts your mind at peace and the on-screen display helps you to squeeze more functionality from what alr
 eady is a very useful and very capable device.

My advice to anybody buying this phone is to prepare a case for it because it is very slippery without one and if it falls something on it will break 95% of the time.

Other than that i fully recommend you this phone, it has the best screen available and its stylish, fast and the battery life is impressive to say the least. I use this phone more than any other electronic device I have purchased and it always left me impressed and satisfied that I made the right decision to purchase it.


5. A part of your life style

reviewed star:

5 out of 5reviewed on Sep 12, 2016
I was waiting for the Note 7 but that was a non event due to the battery issue. My old Note was knocking on heavens door so a decision I made, unfortunately, the Question was "how often do I use the note as a note taker" ? On reflection, not that often, actually it was probably the size. Where now, and I google myself to a point of distraction with the Samsung S7 Edge. Read everything, compared everything and purchase Excellent something, what a class bit of work and love the camera, the S7 is the smart phone of 2016 ... easily as I never want to be owned by Apple. Ohh forgot battery life .... It's excellent.



6. As the galaxy grows it gets buggier

reviewed star:

2 out of 5reviewed on Aug 12, 2016
I Have owned all the galaxy's since number 1.But I think this one is the worst. I don't know if it's Android or touch wiz or Samsung hardware is getting cheaper. But each model becomes glitchy,buggy faster and faster. This is by far the greatest looking samsung galaxy. Due to hardware/software glitches will be my last. As I said it may be Android, but I NEVER be getting another galaxy.




Previous
Next Post »