Apple MacBook Air 13-inch Reviews


5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 01, 2016
Yeah, apple macbook air is something you will never regret.
I owned many laptops before, just like anyone else . This is the only laptop that I've used more than 5 years + . It is still strong.
Whether you drop them or throw them, they will never beak. Sc


4 out of 5reviewed on Aug 27, 2016
Good for university students and people who just need the basic functions. It's light and quite durable- still running smoothly, though I only really use it for about 30 mins a day.

I like the look and style of it too- though the only thing that bugs me is the start up key, which is now on the keyboard.



5 out of 5reviewed on May 24, 2016
I have had my MacBook since late 2013 and am extremely satisfied with it. I have performed several OS upgrades and had no performance issues with it. The solid state drive means that it is always ready for work or general use and it is by far the best investment in a laptop/notebook I have ever made.

1 out of 5reviewed on Feb 24, 2016
The laptop itself is good but it's crap with the Internet.... Pop ups always come up, it's slow very slow, won't load anything... Very stressful!!! I wouldn't be buying another unless I could guarantee no pop ups all the time!!! Please fix this Apple.... Truly annoying!!! 50/50 I give 1 star


5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 14, 2015
Had a Samsung laptop before this and The graphics processing speed, memory, usability and overall likability and customer satisfaction is way higher with this one I can run it for days without charging and I'm a heavy user with school work as well as personal and photography/ videography use. I didn't even need to buy microsoft with it because Apple's programs are easy and fun to use and you can easily convert a document into a PDF or Word doc so the files are portable. Overall a 5/5!


4 out of 5reviewed on Dec 13, 2015
Sometimes struggles a bit with programs but generally user friendly, light and sleek. For the price is alright but I would buy again. 

Excellent aesthetic and portability. Battery life is good but chargers are not interchangeable so can be a nuisance to charge if you leave the plug somewhere. Accessories are neat but expensive.


5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 11, 2015
My apple gear is outstanding, love the apple shop I've had my Macbook Air for over 1 year now, and I absolutely LOVE it. I've used it HEAVILY for over 1 year now (i.e. on average, many hours a day) The only thing that is sometimes frustrating is that there isn't a usb port, this said you can buy an external piece for that or of course as all of the services such as airdrop get better and better usbs become less and less essential


5 out of 5reviewed on Dec 10, 2015
There aren't many things I dislike more than carrying a big bag around with me or trying to do work on a small screen. This solves both of my potential problems! The only thing that is sometimes frustrating is that there isn't a usb port, this said you can buy an external piece for that or of course as all of the services such as airdrop get better and better usbs become less and less essential


5 out of 5reviewed on Nov 13, 2015
I've had my Macbook Air for over 2 years now, and I absolutely LOVE it. I've used it HEAVILY for over 2 years now (i.e. on average, many hours a day) and I anticipate I may very well have it for the next 2 as well.

My model is:
- Mid 2013
- 1.3 Ghz Intel Core i5
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

I have used it for many things over the years. I used it heavily for writing essays while finishing my degree, for programming/web development, used VirtualBox to emulate other Oses (Ubuntu linux, ReactOS) as an e-reader fo
 
r ebooks and reading materials, as a gaming machine, and all the 'usual' stuff.

I LITERALLY can't fault it: 
- It's an absolute pleasure to use - the industrial design of these machines are spot on. Feather light, nice slim profile, aesthetically gorgeous. They are just so nice to use. Also, the materials and construction are surprisingly durable and hardy for such a thin/light machine - don't do anything stupid with them and you'll have a beautiful looking machine for many years!
- If you're a writer - they keyboard is DIVINE. This is the laptop for students and journalists. 
- OS X works beautifully with the trackpad and overall profile of the laptop. Full-screen a text/ebook and you can read for hours. Who needs e-readers?
- Astonishingly good performance - plays Sims 4 with expansion packs no problems (may need to tweak a few game settings) despite not technically meeting recommended specs, boots up rapidly, excellent at multitasking. I use VirtualBox to run other operating systems within OS X, performance is quite good!
- Superb battery life STILL after 2 years. You'll never want another laptop with poor battery life ever again!!

Going by my own personal experience, I literally can't recommend these laptops enough. They are the bees knees. Worth every cent, has been a great investment for me. I struggle to wonder how Apple will improve on these (other than obvious improvements in performance, etc).


Previous
Next Post »