HP Stream 13 Reviews


5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2016
I was wanting a light weight laptop when travelling, this one was excellent value, it also gets used a lot at home. Has a long battery life, the low storage space is not a problem, as important documents and photos can be stored in the cloud or on a USB.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2016
Highly portable and great battery life.

Performance is fine for what i am doing but please don't set a high expectation.

Storage is limited but you can add a mini SD card for additional storage.

Only 2 GB ram so it is not good for intensive multitasking. I always got my office and IE(your tube) running and it is fine.


4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2015
Easy to use with reasonable battery life. Excellent for children. Light and compact. Storage very limited but ok if use icloud or similar.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2015
This product is very user friendly, the display is absolutely astonishing, screen is perfectly clear. I would recommend this product to any one that I know. It is kinda expensive but believe me it is well worth the money. All in all this is a great deal and u should by it as soon as u can.




Previous
Next Post »