Dell Inspiron 15 Reviews





       
3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016
The model is outdated now but its a good overall laptop that's not very expensive, it's not for gamers or designers but the usual internet and office stuff and its fast enough usually.
So i would recommend it and it lasts pretty well and you can get a longer life battery and replacement parts.


1 out of 5reviewed on Jun 08, 2016
I always have a good feeling about Dell, I start to use this brand for laptop from 9 years ago. My first laptop was Inspiron 1520 and still my mom is using it after 9 years. I bought this model about 2 years ago from JB HI FI. In first coupe of month, I had to use twice time of the warranty and now after 2 times service, again it needs to be fix. Main problem of this series is power button and battery. It needs to press the power button more than 4 times to start working! Sometimes I have to remove battery and put it back again to be turn on! It hasn't any warranty now and I had to spend at least $160 for fixing(Dell service quote). I don't recommend it for my friends.



5 out of 5reviewed on Apr 05, 2016
I absolutely love my new dell! I have had it for a week now and it works just as well like the day I got it. This laptop is criticized that it is slow which I really don't believe. I know it isn't a rocketship, but it handles everything so smoothly which is perfect for school use. This laptop means so much to me that I can't even describe how well it works. I have seen that people have recently gone against dell because of technical support which isn't a hassle for me as I can always go back to JB HI-FI if something goes wrong. People say this is a basic laptop, which you think it is at first, but there is that feeling that it is capable of much more, including gaming-basic games. One thing I really love is the sounds quality of the speakers. My biggest negative so far is it is easily marked and requires a lot of frequent cleaning and you do get the real plastic sensation when touching it (typing) and the laptop can get heated at times. But this is a great laptop and I urge people to get as it seems like a hybrid between entertainment and home use and handles both extremely well :)
Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi





1 out of 5reviewed on Dec 23, 2015
I will never buy Dell again, the battery life span only last for 2.5 years, moreover, this is not my working PC and the average usage was very low. After spoken to my mates, the conclusion was this is the comment problem of Dell. if anyone looking for this brand.....please re-consider.

Apart from the above, the machine works fine.
Purchased at: Online Computer






1 out of 5reviewed on Oct 01, 2015
Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi


2 out of 5reviewed on Jan 29, 2015
I purchased DELL I7 machine is June 2012.Now (After 2 and half years) it's battery life is very low after fully recharge. It can hold less than 25 minutes. I had use few laptops in different brands and even after 3-4 years their battery life is very high. I had made some inquires from DELL but they haven't answer any reason.
therefore ,if you are going to buy a DELL laptop please be aware about this problem.
Apart from that this machine works fine so far.
Purchased at: Online Computer

4 out of 5reviewed on Nov 21, 2014
I got one of these in july - my first laptop. A beauty as far as i'm concerned.
But there's a problem. 
Let's see if dell are interested(?)

Hey dell management people...
Re:
Invoice no: 2407256178 customer no: 396151499 dell order no: 872838513
More than one bad apple spoiling the whole bunch here ?
Already sent you my message - even included my phone number...
No reply from you? 
Yeah well, not surprised actually. 
After 4 hours (10am to 2pm) trying unsuccessfully to make phone contact using every phone number i could find; then fi
 
nally forced to submit a web page form - a few well chosen expletives on that too (so some innocent young office chick probably deleted it).
Won't repeat any of that hostility here, but look mr dell ...
People like me must surely be having (or might soon start having) a negative influence on your company's welfare?
We just aint happy jan!
In my case, that total delight as a customer who made the perfect choice on previous occasions - like years ago: my excellent 22" dell monitor (still performing beautifully) and more recently, this peachy little inspiron 3357 laptop i obtained from you 4 months back. 
All now marred by this $90 dell wm713 piece of crap mouse you supply and recommend ??? (cheaper these days - of course)
So you've sent me (and others) two the same already(!?!) as a fix for some junk that simply shuts down and forces us to reboot over and over again each day...
I can appreciate that options are limited - your support team having to create a work-around for the products you market.
And while these patient folks do a mighty job providing solutions to problems and trying to help frustrated customers and all - fact is we've been waiting months for someone to post online a solution that simply hasn't been published.

So look ... Your product should be recalled doncha reckon???
This wm713 mouse rubbish is going to cost you future customers.
I certainly won't buy from you again ...
And i think it's time anyone who ever bought one got compensated. 
Or you might well see some collective lobbying to get this bad product pulled off the market.
For us, dell credibility's not where it once was and we lot aren't doing your business much good.
Hey, it's only a freakin mouse, mate!
Sure not doing yourselves any favours with this little nasty and dell's name on a
12 month warranted product, proven unacceptable globally and producing plenty of published customer dissatisfaction?
Can i please have my money back??
And a mouse that works ???



5 out of 5reviewed on Jul 10, 2014
Not a bad laptop, does the job and more... 
Good for Pc Games, Internet, watching and burning Dvds etc, Simple to use..
I Bought it from JB Hifi for $579 (Cash) asking price was $749 October 2013. 
Make sure you do Thailand Bargaining :) when you walk in shop, or you get ripped... 

I use it daily, never crashed or needed to reinstall windows or drives etc.
It has all your basics, 3.0 usb, 15.6 inch screen, I5 Intel processor (Not Bad Speed), 1gb HD graphics, 1tb hard drive, wireless and Bluetooth HDMI, Simple to use ...And I can upgra
 
de...

I know a lot of people are choosing to purchase Apple Ipads, or other brands like LG tablets...All those try hard laptops and limited. Buy the real thing and stop getting ripped off and needing to purchase updates and compatible software. You cant create a Cd rom, Dvd or upgrade hardware on Ipads...besides size, its a rip off (my opinion)

My laptop does it all and much more then a IPAd or tablets.
+Nice size screen, Nice design not over the top (Simple), Batterie last for 4-5 hours unplugged no worries..system never crashes. Quick startup when on stanby...good price. play any pc game no worries.
-When you boot it for the first time,after a shut down (NOt Standby) its best to allow a few minutes for laptop to load all running programs, if you try and load heaps of stuff on start up it can slow down alot and lag..
Previous
Next Post »