Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display Reviews



MacBook Pro 13

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Sep 30, 2016
I love it! Clear screen, nice soft touchpad, navi pad is awesome (will get better as I know how to use short cuts).
Yes I was a Windows tragic for years, finally changed over and won't look back, this operating program seems easy to use and I have only had the machine for a week! I will say again I love it... and would recommend it to any looking to jump on the Apple laptop bandwagon.

Been an Apple user! Thumbup for excellent Apple excellent customer service.

 
4 out of 5reviewed on Nov 11, 2016
Purchased my laptop a while ago. Accidentally dropped it and had to take it to Apple store for repairs. The Apple staff were very helpful in saving my laptop and keeping the cost to a minimum. Just would like to leave a comment to say that Apple Service is still golden after all these years.

PERFECT EXPERIANCE

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Sep 16, 2016
Apple is expensive I know, But you are paying for quality, customer service after purchase and a computer doesn't get slower over time like PCs. 

I have been using my Macbook Pro for the last 3 years. It is still like brand-new, Still as fast as first day. 

I can't be more happy with my decision of moving to Mac from PC. I would never go back to a PC again. 

Apple deserves to be the best tech company.


Worth every cent

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Aug 10, 2016
I upgraded my MacBook Air to the MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina display in August 2015 and haven't looked back. I use it as my primary computer upwards of fifty hours a week and it's still going strong over twelve months later. The Retina screen makes a significant difference over the course of a long working day; my headaches have reduced considerably. I have not missed the DVD drive at all. The keyboard is tactile and responsive. No components show any sign of wear at this stage.




The best product in my house!!

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Aug 08, 2016
I am using it at the moment, and without this baby i don't know how i'd cope. It has honestly changed my life! Its: fast, light weight, portable (i take it everywhere), the retina display is mind blowing, the battery life is fantastic and it stores everything i need! I LOVE IT




It is worth ever dollar you spend

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Aug 01, 2016
Since being converted to Apple products back in 2010, I have never looked back. My MacBook has been my side kick till the start of this year when it got rained on ...that was my bad. Thankfully I was able to get a brand new replacement macbook because of my insurance. If I hadn't damaged my laptop, I think I still would have got a few more decent years out of it. 

The best part of this laptop was that it still retained substantial value even with water damage. I couldn't believe someone paid $400 on eBay for it. Goes to show Apple know how to make a reliable and quality product.


valuable and great design

 
4 out of 5reviewed on Jul 06, 2016
Wonderful computer system. It is quick and easy to use after master all the key feature of the keyboard. Its battery life is long enough to write a long paper work after fully charge and the retina display never get you tired and sleepy, it is bright and comfortable. The OS system is more and more reliable than any versions of WINDOWS. No worries about drivers of display,sound,network etc.

Awesome!

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Feb 29, 2016
I just recently purchased a Mac and its the best decision ever. I purchased it for uni and it has made my life so much easier. I previously owed a hp laptop which was decent but very heavy and chunky. The mac is so sleek, light and portable that it makes it easy to carry to and from uni. Its fast and the battery life is long. If you're looking to buy a laptop I recommend buying the macbook pro with retina display 13-inch even though its a bit pricey, its a worthwhile investment.

Worth The Price

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Jan 06, 2016
This laptop is amazing. OS X is much better than Windows and the entire laptop is much more stable than any laptop has ever seen. The new Force Touch trackpad is brilliant and adds a whole new dimension to the laptop world. The Intel Core i5 is absolutely amazing and 8GB of RAM is an AMAZING baseline amount of RAM! Not quite enough USB ports but that can be fixed with a $5 USB port hub.


Previous
Next Post »