Apple iPhone 7 Reviews



I have the iPhone 7 since the release date.
The battery life doesn't reflect the specification provided by apple.
My phone would go flat over night. As I use it for the alarm clock to find that it t did not work because battery went flat.
So to test the phone I switched it off. As not to us any power once it was 100% charged.in the morning I tried to turn it on. But the phone was drained. No battery power at all. So I charged it again and did another test by switching it off and on during the day. The phone would lose an average of 8 % to 1
 
0% of battery life every 45mins. Until it was flat.i was not even using the phone for anything I did turn every app and setting off.

Contacted apple and mentioned this to them. Was booked in to a service centre. .phone sent away for testing.
Apple has replaced phone. I will be doing the same test on this new replacement phone when I get it.

The new iPhone 7. Is not all that.

I should have just stayed with my iPhone 6
As I do prefer apple phones over any others but that may change.




Like the description I love it but miss the headphone jack! I was tempted to go the google pixel but everything I own is a mac! I do get the feeling the next phones going to be dramatically diff thanks to google increasing competition. Telstra a got a 12mpnth program on a 24mlnth contract where you can upgrade the phone at no extra cost! My safety net that if the iphone7 gets trumped by a better model I won't have to wait another 2 years to upgrade. I hate missing out!






Previous
Next Post »