Lenovo ThinkPad T Series Reviews

Excellent machine for home office or travel use

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Sep 28, 2015
I bought this machine as a replacement for my desktop that was cooked by lightning 12 months ago. The machine works wonderfully, is totally reliable and very useful to take with me on personal or business trips.

I have become a real fan of laptops vs the use of tablets.

Very happy. Good value for money

 
4 out of 5reviewed on Jun 25, 2014
I purchased this laptop for my workplace. My workplace paid for the computer but i use it everyday and take it home on weekends. The price was one of the first attractions but I am very happy with the startup speed and the quality of images on this computer. I recommend this as a great purchase.
+Slim design, weight, cost
-The keyboard mouse


Sweet T510

 
5 out of 5reviewed on Mar 14, 2012
This is my first Laptop after owning a desktop and I was quiet nervous about the performance and reliability. Something like one third of all laptops have problems in the first 3 years. Did heaps of research and it appear that Apple are probably the best but if your after a pc I think Lenovo are the best. I got the highest specs that I could at the time (Feb 2011) as I want it to last 5-6 years. i7 M620 2.67 GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 9 cell batt. So far so good, it boots up and shuts down ridiculously fast, which I love. It may sound dumb but I can't be bothered switching on machines anymore, let alone waiting for them to be ready. This is the future, stuff should just start already, the ThinkPad is as close to that as possible. I love the retro look and the keyboard is rated among the best if not the best. Battery life is good and once again I have fairly unrealistic expectations, but the 9 cells deliver. Yeah the built in speakers suck but I've never heard great sound coming from any laptop so I got some swish Creative speakers... problem solved. I'd rather have crappy speakers and webcam than trade off performance or durability any day. The durability is pretty awesome, I haven't totally wasted it but I've given it a fair few knocks, dropped it once without catching it and it was fine. Dropped it once and caught it by the screen, fairly rough grab, and it's fine. So all up I rate it highly. In four years I might get a T420s with the highest specs available... personally I don't need the 15" screen and would enjoy trying a slimmer lighter version. Oh the track pad isn't as responsive as a Mac Book Pro but it's not the end of the world, I mean it does work, and you can always get a bluetooth mouse. I love my ThinkPad, it's pretty flippin' cool.
+Robust and powerful
-Built speakers are pretty crap, trackpad could be better.


Previous
Next Post »